Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Front in InDesign




I decided to use Indesign for the front of my bind-in blow-in card. I decided to use Indesign because it was the most flexible in manipulating text. I also found that it was the easiet to use when making filled boxes and copying layers. I had heard from a classmate that the easiest way to do the bar code was to just make two different size lines and copy and paste them as many times as I needed. I found that it was easiest to do this process in Indesign. In Photoshop, I would have had to copy entire layers and move around layers. In Quark, it was not a simple process to copy and paste an image. Indesign seemed to be the most suited to do this. The thing I did not like about Indesign when doing this card is the difficulty in finding a color for the blue box. I wanted it to match the other cards and I tried the same processes that I mentioned with the back of the card that I did in Indesign.

No comments:

Post a Comment